ADICAE – Association of Users of Banks, Savings Banks and Insurance of Spain, was created in 1988. It currently has delegations in most cities in Spain.
ADICAE has as its objective the defense and representation, education, orientation, information and training of consumers and users.
The aims of the association are:
- The defense of clients, shareholders and consumers, of banks, savings banks, insurers or financial entities against the numerous abuses that have occurred in Spain.
- Advice and judicial or extrajudicial defense of consumers and users through collective judicial channels in the countless massive frauds, very common in Spain.
- Education and disclosure of financial education. Promotion of citizen participation in financial culture.
- Dissemination of truthful information about financial products.
- Representation of consumers before public or private organizations.
- Cooperation and collaboration with other social organizations.