The ECDN does not itself publish any reports, but many of our member organisations do publish reports detailing the state of debt, debt advice and creditor practice across Europe. We publish these reports here to give you all easy access to important knowledge regarding debt across Europe.
- Alleweldt et al (2013) “The over-indebtedness of European households – updated mapping of the situation, nature and causes, effects and initiatives for alleviating its impact – part 1”
- Alleweldt et al (2013) “The over-indebtedness of European households – updated mapping of the situation, nature and causes, effects and initiatives for alleviating its impact – part 2”
- Dubois, Hans et al (2020) “Adressing household over-indebtedness”, Eurofound
- Boyle, Melissa (2019) “An examination of the Debt Relief Notice and its effectiveness in improving the financial well-being of over-indebted individuals”
- Deane, Audry (2017) “Services and supports for people living with inadequate income and experiencing financial exclusion”
- Harris, Gwen (2016) “Financial Exclusion through lack of access to banking facilities”
- MABS “Central Credit Register”
- McCarthy, Lane & Byrne (2013) “CORK MABS STUDY Clients’ Experiences, Opinions and Satisfaction Levels”
- Narional Traveller MABS (2011) “Issues of Personal Finance within the Traveller Community”
- Stamp, McMahon & McLoughlin (2017) “Left Behind in the Cold”
DO YOU HAVE REPORTS ABOUT DEBT?
If you or your organisaiont / company have one or more reports, which you would like to be published on the ECDN website, then don’t hesitate in contacting us by following this link.