Money Matters is the title of ECDN‘s publication series, providing background information and an overview of recent developments across Europe in the field of over-indebtedness and financial inclusion.
- no. 1/2007 Debt settlement processes
- no. 2/2007 Financial well-being
- no. 3 Debt advice services
- no. 4 Access to financial services
- no. 5 ECDN Activities and Members
- no. 6 Reference Budgets for Social Inclusion
- no. 7 Over-indebtedness and Data Collection
- no. 8/2012: 5th ECDN international conference „Financial crises – which future?”
- no. 9/2012: Prevention of over-indebtedness
- no. 10/2013: Tackling household over-indebtedness
- no. 11/2013: Reference budgets. Banks crisis – consumers view
- no. 12/2014-15: Underwater – New debtors. Is debt relief rehabilitative?
- no. 13/2016: Evaluation-Of-Debt-Advice-An-European-Overview
- no. 14/2017: European developments regarding bankruptcy financial education and a life without cash